Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School Birthday Beach Bash!!!

Alec's wanted to have a bunch of boys spend the night for his 13th birthday! With Aaron away, I said no way. I suggested a beach bash. Alec debated and agreed, only if he could invite the entire sixth grade from last year. I said yes since it was the end of the summer and all the kids would be going to different schools. It was a blast and a great turn out.       

 What a great group of kids, I love them all!

This is Holi Color. It was a huge hit. If you are looking for a fun activity email me and I will explain. Or  google Holi Color or Holi Powder.  


Thank you Mr. Davis for bringing the watermelon & entertaining the little guys. 
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes!
We said no gifts!!! I cried when Alec opened this. How thoughtful and it means so much to our family.  
He's 13! That was the fastest 13 years ever!

The beach bash was such a hit we are going to make it a tradition until the kids graduate! Aaron will join us next year and it's sure to take the fun to a whole new level. Thanks to everyone that helped me. I couldn't have done it without you!     

No comments:

Post a Comment