Friday, May 27, 2011

Missed Milestones


When experiencing a deployment, missed milestones is probably the hardest part. Although I sure do miss all of Aaron's yummy cooking and all his hard work around the house, not having him here for these special occasions is the hardest part. When I complain to Aaron he always puts my in my place by saying the victims from 911 would do anything today to just be alive. Aaron's good friend Bobby's wife delivered their second child on the last deployment, I guess I shouldn't complain. I think Alec understands. 

Aaron you would have been so proud today.  


1 comment:

  1. Hold on, I'm deployed, not dead! With the miracle of the Internet I was able to talk to Alec just hours after the ceremony. Thanks to your hard work, Blenda, I was able to enjoy, and show off, wonderful pictures. It is true that I wasn't physically there but I saw the Service Member pin on my son's chest. I was closer than any person that was in the audience. Let me correct one thing, "would have been proud", I AM PROUD!!!!

    ReplyDelete